Let’s meet face-to-face with admissions directors that will be reviewing our MBA application. Let’s put a face to our name!
I’ve made special arrangements with the host of this event, QS Connect MBA, to give our members FREE admission by following the directions near the bottom of this event posting. This great opportunity provides us with a tailored schedule of 30 minute face-to-face meetings with business school admissions directors. Register for a unique opportunity to get the customized attention we need in our MBA search.
By attending, we get:
- Access to top business schools in one room
- Tailored personal schedule of 30 minute meetings based both on our’s and the schools criteria
- A pre-screened matching service that lets us identify which schools best suit our needs
- Face-to-face meetings with business school admissions directors
- In-depth information on a variety of MBA programs
- Access to scholarships worth $1.7 million
- Additionally, registration entitles us to a free consultation from their team of MBA experts
- A free resume clinic with Professions on Purpose’s Stefan Bielski. He has 15+ years advising business school applicants and other career changers.
- a LinkedIn profile picture taken by a professional photographer
MBA schools that have participated in the past:
- American University
- Boston University
- Bentley University
- University of Miami
- College of William and Mary
- Cornell University
- University of California Los Angeles
- University of Maryland
- University of Miami
- University of Pittsburgh
To receive FREE admission (for our group only) you must do the following:
- Register at this site http://bit.ly/2CjGHtT and answer the registration questions
- RSVP here
- Show this page with your RSVP
I’ll be at the entrance of the event with the red flag (1 foot x 1 foot in size) with the word “ACK” on it. See you there!
P.S. Members who have attended this event in the past have suggested using a “junk” email address when registering as some of the schools do not seem to adhere to unsubscribe requests.
METRO & PARKING
The closest Metro is Foggy Bottom (Orange, Blue, Silver lines), about a 7 minute walk and Dupont Circle (Red line), about a 7 – 8 minute walk. I suggest Metro / cabbing / Uber’ing if you can. I also recommend using wmata.com for travel planning. Don’t forget to account for Metro, traffic, and parking delays. If you are driving, you will need to find street parking or a garage. I recommend using parkopedia.com for garage parking planning.